Followers

Saturday 6 September 2014

...and I'm Back

Hi,

It's been almost a year since I've been active on my blog, and some year at that. 

I was diagnosed with Narcolepsy in March 2013, and also with Cataplexy much more recently.

To all my friends who I've not kept in touch with over the past months, I'm so sorry, I found it much more difficult to deal with than I anticipated, and it's taken me quite some time to realise that I had to adjust many things in my life, including personal circumstances, to work around it, as well as taking the medication which wasn't the magic cure that I presumed it would be (apart from knocking 3 stone off me which I definitely won't complain about, lol). 

On a happier note, I've started crafting again recently and, although a few days late due to unavoidable work issues and problems, I will follow this post shortly with a DT piece for Craft-Room Challenge.

The girls at Craft-Room have been so very patient over the last year and given me the time I needed so I'd like to say a very huge 'thank you' to them.

I hope to start slowly catching up with people and their blogs soon.

Take care

Maria x

3 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Hugs, it is wonderful to know that you are getting back into control and returning to us. XOXO

Inky Angel said...

So sorry to hear the health issues you have encountered Maria. We often take things for granted and not realize how life could be so different when we lose the ability to do routine duties. I am glad you are gaining more control of your health and start to craft again. Take care.
Wishes, Katie

hazel said...

Hi Maria, I'm so glad that things are getting better for you and I'm looking forward to you posting again - can't believe it's been a year.
xxx Hazel.