|and with some corners which I added to the image a bit later|
The image is a digi from Funky Kits, which I thought was a good one to try the pencils out on, as there is some shading already on the image, although I did use darker colours for the shaded parts as well. I blended the colours with some Sansador. I'm fairly happy with her hair and the teddy bears, however not too happy with the bottom part which is coloured brown - I struggled to blend completely. If you've used these pencils before, then all tips and techniques very welcome!!! I've used pink shimmer chalk around the edge, and the die-cut roses are Marianne English Rose, which I bought from Craft-Room - I've dropped a pearl into the centre of each. The card base is made from Kraft cardstock, and the paper I've had for a while.
I'm going to enter this into the following challenges:
I hope you like it, and have a good week!