Followers

Saturday 9 July 2011

A Christening Card

Hi, I love Saturdays so much - no work, lots of pottering about in my craft room, and a bit of Bon Jovi in the background.  Perfect!  (I must upload a video clip of 40 odd thousand (I believe) people singing Living on a Prayer, lol).

I thought I would upload this - I made it today for one of my boyfriend's family, whose new baby is being christened tomorrow:

I used Kraft cardstock (I'm getting addicted) and Core'dinations Nostalgia (also addicted), a plain cream card chopped up for the mats, and a little charm I bought at Aintree craft fair.  The embossing folder used was Swiss Dots, the sentiment and name were done on the computer, and the lace was from my stash.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Hope you (and the baby's parents!) like it.

Maria x 



3 comments:

Kim B said...

Beautiful. I am sure they will love the card. Kim xx

hazel said...

A beautiful Christening card - I love it.
xxx Hazel.

Zoechaos said...

Gorgeous card Maria perfect in every way love it! XOXO Zoe